|Become a Member
Why join DCAT?
Member benefits at DCAT Week
Cost of membership
Who are our members?
The DCAT Business Development Advantage—Join today!
Considered by many industry representatives to be their most important meeting of the year, DCAT Week is held annually in New York City in March. If your company is planning or thinking of attending DCAT Week, then a DCAT membership will give you access to valuable discounts, expand your business development and networking opportunities AND support the organization that makes this event possible.
Please note: Eligibility for DCAT membership is subject to review and approval by DCAT's Executive Committee. The DCAT organization's fiscal year runs from November 1st to October 31st. New member applications and membership renewals are due on November 1st. Membership dues shall neither be prorated nor refunded. If you would like to speak with someone regarding DCAT membership, please contact the DCAT office at 1-800-640-3228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Reduced sleeping room rates at the Official DCAT Week Hotels
• DCAT block of business meeting suites at the Official DCAT Week Hotels
• Only members can reserve a table to entertain guests at the DCAT Annual Dinner
• Substantial discounts on DCAT Week education programs (non-members pay triple
the member rate!)
• Increased visibility with member listings on DCAT Connect and the Pocket Guide
• Member-only sponsorship opportunities
• DCAT Member Lounges in the Waldorf where you can prepare for your next meeting,
catch up on email or simply relax
• Participate in DCAT Connect
• Subscription to DCAT Value Chain Insights (VCI) a weekly e-newsletter
• Substantial discounts for DCAT education programs and events
• Access to member-only programs and events
• Company profile listing in DCAT Connect
• Employee participation in DCAT committees and leadership
• Post discounted job listings in the DCAT Career Center
Our annual dues are extremely reasonable and the cost savings during DCAT Week alone
will pay for your company’s membership. Dues are based on the number of full-time employees: (1-499 employees: $1,750; 500+ employees: $3,500). DCAT is registered with the IRS as a 501(c) 6 not-for-profit organization. Dues or other contributions are not deductible as charitable gifts, but may be deductible as a business expense.
DCAT member companies represent the entire spectrum of the pharmachem industry—from pharmaceutical, API, excipient sales and manufacturing to distribution, support technologies and packaging products and services.
DCAT membership is on a company level, with member benefits available to all employees.
To see a list of our member companies or to check if your company is already a member,
visit Meet Our Members.
Join the pharmachem industry’s premier business development association
to Connect with current and potential customers and Grow your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: Eligibility for DCAT membership is subject to review and approval by DCAT's Executive Committee. The DCAT organization's fiscal year runs from November 1st to October 31st. Membership renewals are due on November 1st. Membership dues shall neither be prorated nor refunded. If you would like to speak with someone regarding DCAT membership, please contact the DCAT office at 1-800-640-3228 or email@example.com.