Become a Member
Why join DCAT?
Member benefits at DCAT Week
Cost of membership
Who are our members?
The DCAT Business Development Advantage—Join today!
DCAT is the only association that brings the pharmaceutical industry’s buyers and sellers together, providing services, programs and events designed to support the business development objectives of its membership.
Programs and events give member representatives the chance to learn new industry information and trends, as well as to make important contacts, dialogue with counterparts at other member companies and build relationships with current and potential customers.
DCAT’s most notable event is DCAT Week and the DCAT Annual Dinner held each March at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. If your company is planning or thinking of attending DCAT Week, then a DCAT membership will give you access to valuable discounts, expand your business development and networking opportunities AND support the organization that makes this important industry event possible.
Other annual programs include Sharp Sourcing and the DCAT Annual Golf Outing, a key funding vehicle for DCAT's science education initiatives.
Eligibility for DCAT membership is subject to review and approval by DCAT's Executive Committee. The DCAT organization's fiscal year runs from November 1st to October 31st. Membership renewals are due on November 1st. New member applications will be accepted until March 1st. Membership dues shall neither be prorated nor refunded. If you would like to speak with someone regarding DCAT membership, please contact the DCAT office at 1-800-640-3228 or email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
• Reduced sleeping room rates at the Waldorf, InterContinental and Palace Hotels
• DCAT block of business meeting suites at the Waldorf, InterContinental and Palace
• Only members can reserve a table to entertain guests at the DCAT Annual Dinner
• Substantial discounts on DCAT Week education programs (non-members pay triple
the member rate!)
• Increased visibility with member listings on DCAT Connect, DCAT TV,
Pocket Guide, and Membership Directory
• Member-only sponsorship opportunities
• DCAT Member Lounges in the Waldorf where you can prepare for your next meeting,
catch up on email or simply relax
• Participate in DCAT Connect
• Substantial discounts for DCAT education programs and events
• Access to member-only programs and events
• Listing in the DCAT Membership Directory and DCAT Connect
• Employee participation in DCAT committees and leadership
• Post discounted job listings in the DCAT Career Center
Our annual dues are extremely reasonable and the cost savings during DCAT Week alone
will pay for your company’s membership. Dues are based on the number of full-time employees: (1-499 employees: $1,750; 500+ employees: $3,500). DCAT is registered with the IRS as a 501(c) 6 not-for-profit organization. Dues or other contributions are not deductible as charitable gifts, but may be deductible as a business expense.
DCAT member companies represent the entire spectrum of the pharmachem industry—from pharmaceutical, API, excipient sales and manufacturing to distribution, support technologies and packaging products and services.
DCAT membership is on a company level, with member benefits available to all employees.
To see a list of our member companies or to check if your company is already a member,
visit Meet Our Members
the pharmachem industry’s premier business development association
with current and potential customers and Grow
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: Eligibility for DCAT membership is subject to review and approval by DCAT's Executive Committee. The DCAT organization's fiscal year runs from November 1st to October 31st. Membership renewals are due on November 1st. Membership dues shall neither be prorated nor refunded.
If you would like to speak with someone regarding DCAT membership, please contact the DCAT office at 1-800-640-3228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.